Risk Annual Summit
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2013 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
The Risk Annual Summit brings together more than 250 leading financial and economic luminaries, C-level bankers, regulators, political leaders, renowned academics and opinion makers. Our speakers will discuss the topical issues in the risk management field, share their expertise and insights into the issues facing the industry.
The recent regulatory environment and on-going Eurozone crisis have changed the way we look at risk. There are more challenges rising every year and the risk culture has never been as important as it is now. This year's summit aims to sparkle a thought-provoking discussion to help you and your company navigate through uncertainties of 2013 and beyond.
Key topics to be addressed at the 2013 event include:
- Risk management but not as we know it-assessing the changes in the risk perception in the post-crisis era
- Reconciliation of risks with regulations
- What to improve: credit quality or asset liquidity? The impact of the European sovereign debt crisis on the liquidity of assets
- The impact of the new OTC derivatives regulations on the derivatives market
- Are we any closer to solving the European crisis?
- CRO roundtable discussing best practices in developing a transparent risk culture throughout the organisation
- Setting appropriate risk appetite
- Revenue generation in the long term low rates environments addressed by the investment experts
Speakers at the 2013 event include:
- David Suetens, International Chief Risk Officer, STATE STREET
- Mark Cooke, Chief Risk Officer, BARCLAYS WEALTH
- Arjen Pasma, Chief Risk Officer, PGGM
- Anders Lindell, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, IPM
- William De Vijlder, CIO Strategy & Partners BNP PARIBAS INVESTMENT PARTNERS
- Eric Verleyen, Group Chief Investment Officer, SOCIETE GENERALE HAMBROS
- Jacques Beyssade, Chief Risk Officer, NATIXIS
- Tomas Hazelton, Head of Risk, GAM
- Barry Hardingham, Head of Derivatives & Counterparty Risk, AVIVA INVESTORS
- Kathryn Koch, Managing Director, GOLDMAN SACHS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Scott Aguais, Managing Director & Global Head of Credit Portfolio Analytics, RBS